This is to inform you that your personal data is being processed at our company. The processing is carried out in compliance with the criteria provided for by the European regulation on the protection of personal data, Reg. 2016/679 / EU (hereinafter G.D.P.R.) and any other national legislative text, provision or authorization of the competent Authority connected to the same. According to the indicated legislation, the treatment must be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
1) The data controller is SCEA SRL, in the person of its pro tempore legal representative, with registered office in Viale Edison, 27 – 37059 Campagnola di Zevio (VR), tel .: 045-548455 e-mail: marina pattaro @ scea .it.
2) The data will be collected with your consent and will be used for the following purposes:
3) Methods: personal data are processed by the owner and by duly appointed managers for the correct fulfillment of the purposes indicated in point 2) by electronic means and paper archives, as well as with the use of security measures to guarantee the confidentiality of personal data and to avoid undue access to unauthorized subjects.
4) Communication: the data may be communicated to duly appointed internal and external subjects who carry out activities on behalf of the data controller.
Communication from third countriesoutside the EU is not envisaged and dissemination is not envisaged (e.g. social networks, websites, etc.). The data controller does not use automated processes, including profiling, to achieve the purposes set out in this information.
5)The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 2 years from the termination of the relationship for the purposes indicated.
6) The interested party has the right to ask the data controller to access your personal data or to correct or cancel them or limit their processing, or have the right to object to their processing, in addition to the right to request the portability of the data.
The request can be made by email or fax or registered letter with the subject: “request by the interested party“ specifying in the request the right that the interested party wants to exercise (cancellation, rectification, portability, oblivion), together with a valid address e-mail / certified e-mail address to which the reply is to be sent.
The data controller or anyone appointed by the same, will proceed to satisfy the request within 30 days from the date of receipt. If the response is complex, the time could be extended to a further 30 days, subject to timely communication to the interested party.
If he deems it appropriate to assert his rights, he has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, corresponding to the National Privacy Guarantor, based in Palazzo Monte Citorio 121, Rome.
The interested party, having read the information provided pursuant to Reg. 2016/679 / EU, by signing it declares to have understood the purposes and methods of the processing described therein in point 2a.
He gives his consent to the processing and communication of personal data for the optional purposes referred to in point 2 b) indicated in the aforementioned information.